Cultural Arts Alliance tent at the 2016 Johns Creek Arts Festival
The Cultural Arts Alliance showcased culture and arts at the Johns Creek Arts Festival, Oct. 15-16.
Thanks to the City of Johns Creek and SPLASH for providing a large tent for the Cultural Arts Alliance!!!
The tent was an active place where:
- Arts on the Creek presented an exhibit and sale of local high school students' artwork, plus demonstrations of jewelry making.
- Autrey Mill had mini nature and history exhibits and free crafts each day.
- Forefront Performing Arts had fun costume props for photo ops.
- The Music Hutch Studio provided live music.
- Other members of the Cultural Arts Alliance had tables to showcase their services.
- A group table held promotional materials for organizations and businesses providing arts and culture services in Johns Creek.
SPECIAL MEMBERSHIP DEAL
Become a Member of the
Arts Alliance at Johns Creek
Join now and your membership will extend through December 31, 2017.
Individual memberships $25
Organization/Business memberships $50
Concept for a Johns Creek Cultural Arts Complex
View the Concept for a Johns Creek
Center for Arts & Culture
presented by the
Arts and Culture Board at the Johns Creek City Council Meeting
Monday, March 28th
Give your Input
What are your thoughts about the Arts and Culture Center concept?
Post your comments on the
Arts Alliance Facebook Page